Thursday, May 9, 2013

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder, Right?

I promise I'll be back and blogging soon... SL has gotten hectic... most specifically with the Owner of the store I manage being on hiatus...

I've been told twice by this Owner, "I'm coming back tomorrow," and then they've not signed online again for days... weeks even... This time, I was told 4 days ago, "I'm back for real this time..." and nothing after that.

So I do apologize, dear Blogosphere, for the few of you who may read me, that I've not been blogging.  I've got some awesome designs and some awesome stylings to show you... like things from my GRAUDATION FROM AMICI!  *Gigglefits*

Again, I will be back soon, I promise.

Until then, please enjoy this video of a song that's really been stuck on my playlist lately, strange as it is.  <3

"Without You My Life Would Be Boring" - The Knife


No comments:

Post a Comment